It's easy to say that you won't support companies with dirty hands.
But if you don't know what they stand for, what political vision they follow, how they respect human rights, etc how can you know if a company is "dirty"?
Well you can start by searching for the company on the internet, to be more specific you can search for the company on KnowMore. KnowMore is a database that provides detailed information and ratings for a broad range of companies.
If you search for a company on the site what information can you expect?
- Does the company respect worker and human rights
- How does the company stand towards fair trade
- What is there to know about the companies business ethics
- Is the company involved with politics
- Does the company take care for the environment
The database is far from complete, but it still grows.
It's possible that you won't find the company that you search for, but the most of the major brands are found on the
So if you want to shop with your concience, check a company before buying anything.